XD Pipe 14 gauge with Quick Fit (QF) rolled ends allows you to construct a ducting system that requires thicker gauge pipe quick and efficiently by being able to use clamps when installing and making it easy for disassembly.
XD 14 gauge pipes are manufactured as follows:
- In Galvanized only
- With rolled QF End in diameters from 8 to 24 inches
- Constructed with a plasma welded seam providing a leak-free seal eliminating air leakage which makes a dust connection system energy cost efficient
- QF Rolled edge is .7 nominal inches
- Standard QF ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Flexible hose adapter (RawFlex), Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (ANGFL), or Van Stone (VanStone).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
|XD Pipe||Galvanized||ASTM A527 with a G-90 Rating|