XD Machine Adapter
Extra Durable (XD) Machine Adapters allow easy connection of Quick-Fit (QF) ductwork to machines requiring dust or fume removal and for highly abrasive applications that are high wear. Ends are QF (rolled edge) to NOFIT (plain edge). Longitudinal seam is solid laser welded for strength and to reduce leakage.
XD Machine Adapters are manufactured as follows:
- In diameter sizes of 8 to 24 inches with 14 gauge Galvanized steel and come with Quick-Fit Rolled End (QF), or optional with Angle Flange (ANGFL) end in sizes 8 to 40 inches.
- ANGFL ends are retained via a Vanstone lip
- QF Rolled edge is .7 nominal inches
- Standard QF ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Flexible hose adapter (RawFlex), Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (ANGFL), or Van Stone (VanStone).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
|XD Machine Adapter||Galvanized||ASTM A527 with a G-90 Rating|