XD Hose Adapter
Extra Durable (XD) Hose Adapters provide connection from XD ducting components to flex hose and are used in highly abrasive applications that are high wear. Hose end is beaded to help retain hose and the hose clamp or bridge hose clamp. For use with flexible rubber hose or Static Dissipative Urethane Hose.
XD Hose Adapters are manufactured as follows:
- In diameter sizes of 8 to 24 inches with 14 gauge Galvanized steel and come with a Quick-Fit Rolled End (QF), or optional with Angle Flange (ANGFL) end in sizes 8 to 40 inches.
- ANGFL ends are retained via a Vanstone lip.
- The hose end has a hose barb ½ inch from the end and is raised 1/32 inch all around.
- QF Rolled edge is .7 nominal inches
- Standard QF ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Flexible hose adapter (RawFlex), Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (ANGFL), or Van Stone (VanStone).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
|XD Flanged Pipe 12ga||Galvanized||ASTM A527 with a G-90 Rating|