XD Adjustable Nipple Assembly Hi Temp
XD Adjustable Nipple Assembly Hi-Temp is used to provide variable length adjustments in straight lines of heavier gauge Quick Fit (QF) Pipe. This assembly includes one Adjustable Nipple with a red silicone O-ring for higher-temperature applications, one nominally 5 foot long 14 gauge XD Duct Pipe, and one Quick-Fit (QF) Clamp.
XD Adjustable Nipple Assemblies Hi-Temp are manufactured as follows:
- With Galvanized Steel in diameter sizes of 8 to 24 inches
- The XD Pipe has a QF rolled edge on one end for connection to the other QF end ductwork using the QF Clamp, and is raw on the other end which can be cut down for duct spans less than 5 feet in length
- Longitudinal seam on the Adjustable Nipple is laser welded
- Pipe seam is plasma welded
Install cut end of Pipe in direction of airflow
- QF Rolled Edge end is .7 nominal inches
- XD Adjustable Nipple Assembly length is a nominal 59 inches (Nipple only length is a nominal 8.5 inches).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
|QF XD Pipe||Galvanized||ASTM A527 with a G-90 Rating|
|XD Adjustable Nipple||Galvanized||ASTM A527 with a G-90 Rating|
|O-ring, red||Silicone Rubber||ZZ-R-765 Class 2A and 2B
grade 70 AMS-3304E, 3304F
and 3303G. FDA approved.