Ultra Flex Steel Hose
Ultra-Flex Steel Hose is used for applications involving higher temperatures or abrasive material and is manufactured in Galvanized or SS. 3″ to 6″ in diameter are available in 5′ increments of up to a 25′ max. length. 7″ to 8″ in diameter are available in 5′ increments only. If lengths longer than 5′ are needed, 5’ hose assemblies with QF ends to easily connect additional assemblies are available. Priced per foot.
Login or Create an Account to get Pricing for this part and to Build a Bill of Material List for your Ducting project.
Designed for dust collection (woodworking, metals, powders, etc.), Ultra Flex steel hose is for applications involving higher temperatures or abrasive material.
Ultra Flex Steel Hose is manufactured as follows:
- In Galvanized or 304SS Stainless Steel
- They are available in 3 to 6 inch diameters provided in 5 foot increments of up to a 25 feet maximum length
- 7 to 8 inches in diameter are available in 5 foot increments only. If lengths longer than 5 feet are needed, 5 foot hose assemblies with Quick-Fit ends to easily connect additional assemblies are available
Hose is priced per foot.
- Square Lock: ID Tolerance is +1/4, -0
- Standard Raw ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Hose adapter, Flat Flange (FFL), or a QF.
|Min.CLR Bend Radius
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.