SD Auto Diverter Valve
SD Auto Diverter Valves are a high efficiency and economical method of diverting flow of material or air, via automatic opening and closing. They have a minimum rating of 75 PSI and are constructed at a 45 degree angle only. Airflow can be reversed in fabrication upon request.
SD Auto Diverter Valves are manufactured as follows:
- The Diverter Valve housing is constructed of heavy 14 gauge Galvanized or Stainless Steel, with bolted seams
- They are supplied with heavy duty flange bearings and rubber seal in a 14 gauge steel door. Rubber seal is ¼ inch thick polymer compound #AB-3205. Doors Operated by compressed air cylinders, controlled by electrically connected solenoids
- Ends are 3 to 13 inches (Inner Diameter), and come standard QF rolled ends
- QF ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Flexible hose adapter (RawFlex), Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (ANGFL), or Van Stone (VanStone).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
- Rock River Silicone Sealant and Red Devil HVAC/R High Temperature Silicone Sealant are not able to be painted.
|SD Auto Diverter Valve||Galvanize||ASTM A653 with a G-90 rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|
|316 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|
|3M Polyurethane Sealant 560||Polyurethane||ASTM E 162
Bombardier SP 800-C