QF Oil Mist Recycler
Quick Fit Oil Mist Recyclers are used to extract oil to minimize amount of oil flowing through entire system and can extend filter media life, reduce maintenance costs, and decrease issues caused by capturing and transporting large volumes of liquids to the collector. They can be installed for vertical or horizontal applications.
QF Oil Mist Recyclers are manufactured as follows:
- In 3 to 12 inch diameters with standard 22 gauge and optional 20 gauge Galvanized or 304SS Stainless Steel
- Oil Mist Recyclers consist of the recycler unit, molded gasket, clamp and end cap, and a 5 foot clear hose with hose clamp provided for drain tap
- The main body of the unit includes the QF End Cap, QF Clamp, and molded gasket for internal access and maintenance
- The seams are lapped, spot welded, and epoxy caulked
- Standard QF ends can be changed to Raw with a defined ID dimension (RawID), Raw with a defined OD dimension (RawOD), No Fitting or just a raw end (NoFit), Flexible hose adapter (RawFlex), Flat Flange (FFL), Angle Flange (ANGFL), or Van Stone (VanStone).
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
|QF Oil Mist Recycler||Galvanized||ASTM A653 with a G-90 Rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|
|316 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|