Flanged Pipe 16ga
Flanged pipe 16 gauge is available for applications that require pipes in diameters larger than 24 inches or pipe with flanged connections. This flange pipe is constructed with a laser plasma weld that provides a leak-free seal along the length of the pipe. This welding process provides many advantages over the typical lock formed seam pipe, including less air leakage and internal retention of material. The angle flange provided on the pipe, which is rotatable, is retained by a Van Stone lip, which seats the flange to the end of the pipe upon assembly. Fully welded flanges can also be supplied upon request.
Flanged pipes 16 gauge are manufactured as follows:
- With Galvanized or Stainless Steel metal
- Diameter sizes 26 to 40 inch
- Constructed with a laser plasma weld
- Construction: Pipe has a length of 59 inches with a longitudinal seam that is plasma welded.
- Industry standard Angle Flange retained via Van Stone lip.
- Flange height is 2", Thickness 1875" and a Bolt hole diameter of .4375".
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
|Flanged Pipe 16ga||Galvanized||ASTM A653 with a G-90 Rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|