QF Duct Clamp
Quick Fit (QF) Clamp is a quick and easy way to connect QF Pipe and other QF fittings together. The standard clamps come with a Nitrile (buna-n) seal. QF Clamps with silicone and ePTFE seals are available in applications where nitrile seals are unacceptable. QF Clamps are also supplied with a cotter pin to lock the clamp in the closed position.
QF Clamps are manufactured as follows:
- In Galvanized or 304SS Stainless Steel with like material for the cotter pins
- 3 to 6 inches diameters come with a small cotter pin and a 3/8 inch wide Nitrile Seal
- 7 to 12 inches diameters come with a large cotter pin and a 1/2 inch wide Nitrile Seal
- 12 to 24 inches diameters come with a large cotter pin and a 5/8 inch wide Nitrile Seal
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
|QF Clamp||Galvanized||ASTM A653 with a G-90 Rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM 240|
|Gaskets||Nitrile||ASTM D1056 2B2|