Duct Pipe Hanger
The QF Duct Pipe Hanger provides a very sturdy connection that does not allow the pipe to move in any direction. The Pipe Hangers from 3 to 24 inches in diameter come in either 14ga Galvanize metal or 16ga SS. Hangers over 24” in diameter are manufactured from 3/16” flat barred metal. The clearance hole is 5/16th. Bolts and nuts are supplied with hanger.
Login or Create an Account to get Pricing for this part and to Build a Bill of Material List for your Ducting project.
Duct Pipe Hangers provides a very sturdy connection that does not allow the pipe to move in any direction, and it fits most budgets.
The Duct Pipe Hangers are manufactured as follows:
- from 3 to 24 inches in diameter in either 14 gauge Galvanize metal or 16 gauge Stainless Steel. Hangers over 24 inches in diameter are manufactured from 3/16 inch flat barred metal
- The Clearance hole is 5/16 inches
- Bolts and nuts are supplied with hanger. Size 5/16 18 x 1-3/4 inches for hanger sizes 3 to 24 inches and size 3/8 16 x 1-3/4 inches for hanger sizes 26 inches and up
- Manufactured with 14 gauge Galvanize in sizes 3 to 24 inches or 16 gauge 304SS Stainless Steel in sizes 3 to 40 inches. Also available with 3/16 inch Flat Barred Carbon Steel in sizes 26 to 40 inches
Galvanized Gauge Metal Thickness
Stainless Gauge Metal Thickness
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
|Duct Pipe Hanger||Galvanized||ASTM A653 with a G-90 Rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|
|316 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|