Duct Pipe Hanger HJ
The Duct Pipe Hanger HJ provides a very sturdy connection that does not allow the pipe to move in any direction. The Pipe hangers from 3 to 24" in diameter come in either 14ga Galvanize metal or 16ga SS. The Clearance hole is 7/16th. Bolts and nuts are supplied with hanger.
Login or Create an Account to get Pricing for this part and to Build a Bill of Material List for your Ducting project.
Duct Pipe Hanger HJ can be connected directly to the ceiling and provides a sturdy connection that keeps pipe movement to a minimum.
The Duct Pipe Hanger HJ is manufactured as follows:
- from 3 to 24 inches in diameter in either 14 gauge Galvanize metal or 16 gauge 304SS Stainless Steel.
- The Clearance hole is 7/16 inches
- Bolts and nuts are supplied with hanger, size 5/16 -18 x 1-3/4 inches for hanger sizes 3 to 24inches
- Manufactured in either 14 gauge Galvanize or 16 gauge 304SS Stainless Steel.
Galvanized Gauge Metal Thickness
Stainless Gauge Metal Thickness
- At temperatures ranging between 390° F and 480° F, the zinc-iron alloy layers in the galvanized steel will continue to provide a high level of protection from corrosion. However, there may be some peeling, changes in mechanical properties, and reduction in the corrosion protection. Recommended maximum service temperature is 390° F.
- For 304 SS metal, bluing may occur at temperatures of 800° F and above.
|Duct Pipe Hanger HJ||Galvanized||ASTM A653 with a G-90 Rating|
|304 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|
|316 SS||Finish meets ASTM A240|